I woke up at 7:45am to Bonnie singing Christmas carols from her crib at the top of her lungs. What a way to start the day! We jumped on Grace’s mom and dad’s bed and woke them up and then we all went downstairs where I discovered Rusty the Elf sitting in a Christmas glass on the dining room table. I had heard those elves were pretty silly! I may have even jumped up on the table to meet him in person...
Then, it was time to help Grace, Bonnie, and their daddy make pancakes for the weekly Pancake Saturday breakfast. It was awesome!
I got to help pour the mix, add the ingredients, and stir the batter. I sat in my usual spot in the chair at the table, and Grace gave me my very own pancake with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top. I think that might be my new favorite food.
While Grace’s mom cleaned up the breakfast dishes, I lounged on the couch with both girls and watched Saturday morning cartoons.
Then, it was time to get our Christmas outfits on and head out to pick out the 2011 May Family Christmas tree. That was so fun! We went to a lot near the preschool and I got to help with everything.
After that we went home for nap/quiet time. I must admit that I partook in the naptime part.
Next up was a trip to Costco and then dinner at Chili’s. Then back home for bath, stories and bed. What a day!







