Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Potty Training Bonnie: Day 3


Day 3 was even better than Day 2.  I don't know what I was so worried about.

Bonnie did such a great job today that I think we might try venturing out tomorrow to run a quick errand because we are going stir crazy!

She tinkled on the potty more times than I can count, and had 2 number two's (with only one very minor accident as she hadn't quite finished on the potty).  Other than that, she was accident free and we are all SO proud of her.

Grace loves giving Bonnie her cookie reward after each successful trip to the bathroom and has even finessed her way into getting one, too, each time Bonnie goes to the potty.

Playing "nap time"



Before dinner, we ran across the street to the Engelbert's to pick some fresh tomatoes from their garden. It was a brief but fun outing and the girls loved getting out of the house for a little bit.  As soon as we got home, it was time for a potty break!