As promised, here are the pictures from Grace's super fun ice-cream birthday party! We had a small-ish family-plus-the-Pittmans gathering (Ceylese might as well be my sister) and it was a blast.
The kids had fun playing in our Redneck Riviera in the backyard (which I miss terribly!) complete with the bounce house, slip 'n' slide, 2 inflatable pools, sidewalk chalk and bubble wands.
And I think it's safe to say that everyone enjoyed the make-your-own ice cream sundae station. I know I did.
Happy birthday party day, sweet girl!
The girls' bathing suits were a surprise gift from the very talented Ceylese!

Uncle Dave and Emma stuck around for a little while after the party ended, and I remember that Nana May had recently sent a very special birthday package in the mail for Grace. It was a carton of half a dozen eggshells filled with confetti. Suffice it to say that Corey and my brother (and my living room floor) were covered. Thanks, Nana! :)
There's nothing like getting to crack an egg on your dad's head...
...Bonnie got in on the action, too!
















