Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wow, I really need to get a clue.


So, I've been squeezing Bonnie's size 5 1/2 foot into a size 4 shoe.  I knew it was time to get her measured, but I had no idea that her foot had grown that much.

I'm sure I don't even need to mention that she is very happy with her new Stride Rites.  Thank you, Mimi!



Tonight we had our friends, the Fougerousses, over for dinner.  Their girls are exactly the same ages as ours, so we always have a great time when we get together.  Grace has been looking forward to seeing Em for a very long time, and started asking first thing this morning when they were going to be here.

In fact, she was so excited that all afternoon she would run to the front door and yell, "Em! When are you going to ring our doorbell?!"




Bonnie was really happy to have a playmate, too...

"Sharing" with Page