Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Be true to your teeth or they'll be false to you.
Today is Mack's birthday. Mack is Grace's boyfriend at preschool. She is going to marry Mason, however.
This is the information I was told immediately upon picking up Grace at carpool this afternoon. That, and also that her whole class got to eat donut holes as a special treat for Mack's birthday.
Then she started asking some unusual questions. Well, they were unusual to me at least.
"Do donut holes have sugar in them? Am I going to get holes in my teeth if I eat donut holes? How many times a day do I need to brush my teeth?"
And then it dawned on me. Today was dental hygiene day at preschool complete with a visit from a real live dental hygienist.
Suffice it to say that she learned a lot about the importance of taking care of her teeth. She also spent the rest of the day asking me if everything she ate had sugar in it.
Notice the pants in both pictures? The pink polka dotted pair may be a little short, but 2 days in a row with no dress is some sort of record around here!

