Length - 33 1/2 inches - 93rd percentile
Weight - 23 pounds 12.8 oz- 43rd percentile
Head Circumference - 47 1/2 cm - 79th percentile
My baby girl is long and lean. And still has a relatively large head. Sorry Bon, that runs in the family.
Bonnie continues to amaze me.
At 18 months, she can count to six. Okay okay, so she doesn't articulate the words, but she makes the right "counting noises" and stops at six. Works for me.
She also loves to sing the alphabet song and have Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and A Bicycle Built for Two sung to her. A lot.
She has started liking pizza (yea!) and LOVES broccoli. She will eat it by the handful.
She says the cutest little gibberish phrase if she sees something she wants to hold. My spelling won't even begin to do it justice, but it sounds a little something like, "Oli-goli-goh, oli-goli-goh." I know, it makes no sense to me either, but it is the sweetest, funniest phrase ever.
She thinks she can jump. Really high. It is absolutely one of the most hysterical things I have ever seen. And if you tell her to do it, she adamantly says, "OKAY!" and squats down really low, explodes up (without leaving the ground), and then stomps one foot. I love it.
She is still stuck to her big sister like glue.
She dances, twirls, loves to play outside, is getting much better about keeping the bow in her hair, and even let me put her hair up in a ponytail one time. Just once. See pictures below.
These last 18 months have been an adventure that I wouldn't change one thing about. I sure love this little girl so much.




