Day 2 and we're still having a blast. And since I'm having such a hard time choosing pictures to post, I'm just going to share them all.
We couldn't stay at the Contemporary and not have breakfast with Chef Mickey and rest of the Gang. Now, I'm not normally a fan of buffets, but this one was amazing; all the food you could possibly imagine...even waffles shaped like Mickey Mouse! Grace was beside herself.
You can imagine the girls' reactions when the characters came out. Each table got a special visit from Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto. Needless to say my older child had a hard time waiting for her turn. She was very excited.
We learned on this trip that Bonnie LOVES Pluto. I don't know why that surprises me as we can't leave her bedroom at home without Snuggle Puppy.
After breakfast we got right down to business at the Magic Kingdom. The weather was a little more chilly today, which made for some nice short lines.
Grace rode the Barnstormer another 5 times today...
![]() |
| Off for another ride! |
![]() |
| Still tall enough |
![]() |
| Bonnie pretending that she just braved the Haunted Mansion |
| Jungle Cruise |

It was rapidly approaching Bonnie's (and Granddad's) bedtime, we headed back to the hotel and left Grace and Corey in the park to ride the Mad Tea Party, aka, the teacups and the Barnstormer another dozen times.
They also caught the fireworks show at the end of the night.
It was certainly another magical day!





