Thursday, January 6, 2011

It finally happened.

We transitioned Grace from her crib to her big girl bed in March 2010. Of course we knew it would take some time for her to get used to her new palette, so Corey and I fully expected to have a regular middle-of-the-night visitor pretty soon after the switch.

Night 1, nothing. Night 2, nothing, Night 3...month 10...

It finally happened. At 4:54 this morning. I rolled over and there were 2 eyes staring right in my face. I nearly fell out of the bed.

Apparently, there was some sort of bad dream...I don't know...I wasn't awake. What I do know is that she looked awfully snug sleeping in between Corey and me for the rest of the night...



Bonnie and I have been loving every minute hanging out with Ellison this week. She is flying with her Nana bright and early tomorrow morning to join the rest of her family in the Sac(ramento). We are sure going to miss her and those big blue eyes.