My friend, Amber, invited us over for a play date this morning. We were all very excited because not only have we not seen them since they moved out of our neighborhood 2 months ago, but we also got to see their brand new house. With a basement. Grace is obsessed with basements these days, as every basement she's ever seen has doubled as a playroom.
As soon as I told her where we were going she, of course, asked if Reid's new house had a basement.
Anyway, Ceylese and Blake joined us as well, and at some point during the morning the moms got to talking about dentists and teeth and taking our kids to the dentist and what our various dentists have said about our kids' teeth, yadda, yadda.
Amber's dentist has expressed concern about the spatial proximity of Reid's teeth; i.e., they're really close together.
Apparently, Ceylese's dentist has expressed similar concern over Mackenzie's grill.
Our dentist hasn't mentioned anything like to me. Hmmm...
While the older kids played in the playroom, Bonnie was very busy running laps around Amber's downstairs.
Just as I finished saying how I didn't think Corey and I have to worry about overcrowding of the mouth with the girls' gap-tooth smiles, Bonnie sailed by and without missing a step said, "Gap tooooooooooooof."
Bonnie fell asleep in the car on the way home, and after I semi-forced her to finish her nap in her crib, the girls spent the rest of the afternoon playing chase.
I spent the rest of the afternoon dreading having to do P90X later.
That's a story for another day.