We woke up bright and early and hit the ground running. After a quick (and delicious) breakfast at the hotel, we hightailed it over to the Magic Kingdom. As you can see from her button, it was Bonnie's first visit ever so we didn't want to miss a single second of fun.
 |
| Bonnie's first visit to Disney World! |
One of the many incredible features of the Contemporary is that the Monorail runs directly through its lobby. It is amazing. At least to me. And also to Bonnie. Every time we got on the train, before it even started moving, she would squeal weeeeeeeee!
 |
| Nana, Grace, Granddad and Bonnie |
Much to my delight, the park was still all decked out for Christmas. It was absolutely amazing.
 |
| Watching the parade in awe... |
I don't know who had more fun on Dumbo...Grace or Granddad?
 |
| Bippity, boppity, boo! |
 |
| Tuckered out. |
We headed back to the hotel for a brief rain delay and a quick nap, but hit the park again at full force later on.
Grace's favorite ride remains the Barnstormer, which she proceeded to ride 3 times.
 |
| The 2 Barnstormers! |
 |
| Hanging out on Donald's ship while we wait for the Barnstormin' Buddies |
Had this been our only day at the Magic Kingdom, I would have been extremely sad to leave. Instead I was only a little sad. I love that place. I could spend every single day there and never get tired of it. It truly is the happiest place on Earth.