I was so exhausted after the long weekend that I didn't blog about day 3. Well, suffice it to say it was just as great as the first 2 days. Corey and Grace hit the pool, where Grace apparently swam the length of the pool, with swimmies on of course, all by herself! Corey was so proud of her and she was mighty proud of herself, too.
After naps, we headed over to my parents' house to see our relatives from Indiana that have never met the girls. My Aunt April, Uncle Bill, and cousins Jake and Erin were passing through town on their way to the beach and stopped to stay with Mimi and Gramps for the night. They did the same thing last year and I was supposed to bring Grace over to see them (Bonnie was still a bun in the oven), but Grace decided to get sick instead and we spent the evening at Children's Healthcare. We were so excited to get to see them this time, though! We had such a great time and I think cousin Erin has found a friend for life in Gracie :)
Uncle Dan and Aunt Karen were there, too, and I'm bummed that I didn't get pictures of everyone!
It was also my brother's birthday (36)...whew!! I feel like we were just kids ourselves and now we both have kids of our own. Love you, big brother, and your beautiful family, too!
Dave, Baby Ellison, and Mimi