This morning we took a little trip to the pediatrician's office for Grace's 3 year check-up and Bonnie's 9 month check up, respectively. Both girls are healthy and thriving, which is everything a mom could ever ask for.
My favorite part of these visits is always when the nurse gives me their stats...so I'll get right to the point.
Grace
Height - 37 3/4 inches - 68th percentile
Weight - 27.4 pounds - 16th percentile
Yes, I was a little concerned about Grace's weight, but Dr. Jeff reassured me that she is just fine and that she's just tall and skinny and one day she'll thank me for her high metabolism. That is, until she turns 30 and said metabolism hits the breaks...hard!
It was this one's turn next, and I absolutely could not wait to get her stats.
Bonnie
Length - 28 1/4 inches - 65th percentile
Weight - 20.3 pounds - 67th percentile
Head Circumference - 18 cm - 88th percentile
I laughed the entire way home thinking about how there is a 2 year, 7 pound difference between these girls! :-)
Another thing that I can't stop laughing about is that tonight for dinner I made meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans and both girls cleaned their plates. I'm still in shock!