For her 3rd birthday, Grace received her very first Fancy Nancy book from Aunt Stacy, Uncle Dave, and Cousins Emma and Ellison. So it came as no surprise to me that, while getting her dressed for the first day of Princess camp, Grace asked, "Mom, are you going to put my hair up in a chignon?" She said chignon with sort of a French accent, too. That girl LOVES being fancy!
She was super excited to go to camp because she gets to spend the entire week hanging out with Mackenzie. That girl also LOVES Mackenzie!
I picked both girls up from camp on the first day, and since my mom came over to see Bonnie I was able to get away with not having to rearrange car seats; however, Bonnie still rides rear-facing since she is only 10 months old and, unfortunately for Grace, I'm not sure how to reconfigure the seatbelt to turn the car seat around so the poor thing had to ride home backward...sitting "Indian style" because her legs were too long to fit! At one point she even asked me, "Mom, are we going backwards?"
Day 2 and still going strong...