Saturday morning, Grace woke up to the video camera in her face and her parents and baby sister singing Happy Birthday to her. Then, she walked downstairs to find a pile of presents waiting for her on the fire place. As soon as she saw them she gasped and said, "What did Santa bring me?!" I can understand her confusion :-)
Then, we celebrated her 3rd birthday in style...with a party at none other than KangaZoom! This is a place where kids can slide down 15 foot slides and jump around in "bounce houses" until they puke their brains out. Fortunately, that didn't happen at Grace's party.
She had such a blast playing with all of her friends at one of her most very favorite places. I know Corey and I had as much fun as she did, too!
After the party, we went home to open MORE presents...and play in her very own bounce house! Corey and Granddad rushed to get home before the birthday girl to get it all set up in the backyard. When Grace saw it she yelled, "Oh my! Oh my-hy! What is this this?!" I think she liked it just a little :-)