Today was Corey's firm's annual Santa party at Peachtree Presbyterian.
Because the party was slated to start at noon and end at 2pm (Bonnie goes down for her nap at 1pm), I wasn't as excited about going this year as I normally am for fear that she would completely melt down. I even tried letting her take a short cat nap this morning, but she chose to play in her bed rather than sleep.
Fortunately, even sans her nap, Bonnie was perfect and had such a great time running (staggering) around trying to keep up with the big kids. Getting to sit on Santa's lap again was also a big hit.
Grace had just as much fun at the party. Not so much because of Santa, but rather because she got to play with her great friend, Em. Even though these girls see each other only handful of times throughout the year, they always seem to pick right up where they left off.

After the party we headed over to Big John's Christmas Tree Farm (parking lot) where we did not buy a tree. Call me crazy, but spending $130 for a 7 foot Frasier Fir just seems like a waste of money.
Regardless, I got some cute pictures of the girls (and Corey) playing among trees while Grace told all the other patrons that we were "on a hunt for a Christmas tree."
It just so happens that the hunt ended at Home Depot this year.