Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

I really can't believe we actually got snow on Christmas. In Georgia. It is just unreal.

My mom and dad tell me that it has, in fact, snowed in Georgia on Christmas day during my lifetime (in 1993), but I have absolutely no recollection of that.

Either way, it was beautiful and thanks to this blog, I have no excuse not to remember it this time!

We had a wonderful time celebrating Jesus's birthday with Mimi, Gramps, George May, Grandma E.J., Uncle Dave, Aunt Stacy, Emma, and Ellison. And nobody cried too hard at the mention of Dave and Stacy's big move to California next week. Not.

We've already assured them, however, that we will all be out to visit them very, very soon. Good thing they've found a nice big house to hold all of us! :-)


Christmas morning at home...Santa visited...














Christmas afternoon at Gramps and Mimi's...


















Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!


**Photos are courtesy of my brand new Canon Powershot and my "old" Nikon DX. Blog post courtesy of my brand. new. MacBook Pro. Oh yeah. It was a very merry day full of surprises. And by surprises, I mean I was shocked with a capital S.