Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Fabulous Fox Theatre



We are not big spenders. At all. Corey and I typically set a $50 limit on our gifts for each other with the exception of this year. We upped our budget to $100.

I stuck to the plan (and thanks to some good deals, I came in a little under budget). If you've read my previous post, you'll note that Corey did not.

I don't know if he won the lottery and is keeping it a secret or if he was just feeling extra generous this year. My guess is the latter.

He surprised me (and my mom) yet again with tickets to the Nutcracker.

Aunt Stacy takes her mother and Emma to see the ballet every year at Christmas. Apparently Stacy and Corey have been in cahoots the last couple of weeks and they decided it would be fun if all the Losin/May girls went together.

They were right. We headed downtown for the Sunday matinee and we had the best time. And, although you can't really tell from the next picture (I'm still figuring out the new camera and its timing), Grace was on the edge of her seat for most of the first act.



We're going to continue to pack in all the fun we can before the end of the week!



Pretending to be "angry birds..."