We managed to kick off the Memorial Day weekend with plenty of outside time before the rain came. We got some chores accomplished around the house first, then headed to the Silver Comet Trail for a walk. I really wanted Grace to ride her tricycle since it's been sitting inside our house untouched for the last 5 months, but she was more interested in running (and by running I mean prancing) and collecting rocks. She humored me, though, and let me take her picture on the trike before she took off on foot.
Bonnie was content to ride in her stroller. She laughed and squealed the entire time and loved being outside.
We rounded off our day with dinner at a nearby pizza place, and Corey and I couldn't believe how well the girls "behaved" at the restaurant. I was a little nervous about how long Bonnie would last since it was getting dangerously close to her bedtime, but she had a blast sitting in her big girl high chair. She also loved all the attention she got from our waiter.
The entire way home in the car those two girls were cracking each other up. Grace would make a silly noise and Bonnie would try to copy her. They were very loud, but very cute. Bonnie clearly adores her sister and I think it's safe to say the feeling is mutual for Gracie. If I may steal a line from another blog that I read, it just don't get no better than that.