I swear, Bonnie is going to crawl any day now. I realize that I've been saying that for at least 2 months, but I really feel like the day is about to be here. She can turn a complete circle on her tummy, go backward, and take one lunge forward if there is something in front of her that she really wants.
Thankfully, she is a very good eater and is eating mostly finger foods now. Puffs are still her number one snack of choice, but she also loves cheese, avocado, sweet potatoes, broccoli nuggets, and banana pancakes, just to name a few. In fact, just this morning she finished an entire banana pancake and then signed more!
She still says dada like a champ, and has also added go to her vocabulary. She has yet to say mama; however, she does get a little separation anxiety when I'm out of her sight so I'll forgive her for now!