Saturday, May 15, 2010

Emma's Ballet Recital

Every day this week Grace has asked me if it was time to go to Emma's recital. The day finally arrived, but her questions didn't stop there. All morning and then the entire way to Roswell I heard, "Am I going to get to see Emma now? Hey, Mom. Can I see Emma now?" Even after we got to the art center she continued to ask everyone and anyone who would give her an answer...especially Emma's Nana. Sorry Nana! :-)

*Nana is always so sweet to Gracie (and Bonnie) and I loved this picture of the two of them!



She was so excited when Emma walked out on stage, looking absolutely adorable I might add. I was worried she was going to scream her name throughout the entire performance, but she managed to remain fairly calm and only shrieked a couple of times!

Emma was a beautiful ballerina. She and "Old Puppy" did such a great job today!

*Always a priceless greeting!




After the recital it was off for frozen yogurt at Menchi's. I'm not usually a big ice cream eater, but this was really good! Grace inhaled a chocolate and vanilla swirl yogurt with chocolate and colored sprinkles while Emma devoured her chocolate yogurt with Lucky Charms and chocolate sprinkles. Yummy!


We had so much fun today and can't wait for Emma to come to Gracie's recital!!