Another busy weekend.
We kicked off Saturday with our usual pancake party courtesy of Gracie and her daddy. Then, after a quick trip to the gym, Bonnie and I were off to her 6 month photo shoot. I absolutely cannot wait to see her pictures! She wore the most adorable bright green tutu that I found for a steal and a bright purple flower in her hair. Then she had a fast wardrobe change into a lavender crocheted dress with a purple polka dot bow. Matching, of course. Very girly. Very cute.
Sunday, I got to get out for a few hours and go to Aunt Ellie's baby shower. It was a lot of fun and she got a LOT of great stuff. Now we just need that sweet baby boy to get here!
Meanwhile, the girls got to spend some quality time with their favorite dad.
Bonnie's new favorite trick is to roll over onto her her belly. Exactly one week ago, this was her least favorite thing in the world. She would scream and immediately flip right on over to her back. All of a sudden, she can't get enough tummy time. She is even trying to pull herself forward. This is WAY earlier than when Gracie started to do the same thing. I had a feeling this was going to happen! Boy, are we in trouble...