Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Party #1

Caroline's party this afternoon started off our weekend of birthday fun. Grace was beyond excited to go not only because it was at Kangazoom, but also because her favorite person in the whole world was going to be there...her cousin Emma! I wish I'd had my video camera out and ready the moment they saw one another. They both screamed each other's names and big hugs followed. It was so sweet.



After the girls were finished squealing and hugging, Grace was determined to go down the giant slide. She was such a big girl climbing up the ladder all by herself, and every time she came down the slide she said "let's do it again and rock and roll!" By the end of it all, her cute little pony tail that I'd worked so hard to do was a mess. Oh well.





Bonnie Banah had a great time, too. She's not quite old enough to eat birthday cake, but she loved singing happy birthday to Caroline. What a fun day!