A perfect end to a perfect weekend. So it's Monday night and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it, okay?
Friday night I was so tired that I begged my parents to keep the girls so I could get to bed early. Thankfully, they agreed, and I was asleep at 8:50pm! I haven't slept that much in a REALLY long time.
Saturday morning, Corey and I got to enjoy breakfast at Goldberg's. Just us. Haven't done that in a really long time, either.
Sunday, Corey took Gracie to church and afterwards to the OK Cafe for blueberry pancakes and chocolate milk. Bon and I stayed home. That afternoon, I took off on an Easter dress hunt. The cost really adds up when you have to buy 2! Fortunately, I found two matching dresses for not too much money that I'll have monogrammed. Duh. After naps, we took advantage of the nice weather and went on a family walk. I'm definitely ready for spring, now!
We continued, or rather, resumed our once-a-month (we may have skipped February) May Family Movie Night extravaganza. The feature of the evening was none other than Annie. I have to give credit to Corey for choosing this one because Grace loved it. Although it was extremely long (2 hours and 7 minutes, exactly), she has been singing "Hard Knock Life" all day long. All day long. Seriously, this child is going to be on Broadway one day.
And, Bonnie got to join us very briefly at the beginning. Okay, so it was just for pictures, but soon enough she'll be able to stay awake past 7pm and partake in movie night, too.