Sunday, June 26, 2011

The count down is really on now.

The next time we have Pancake Saturday, it will be in our new house.

We are all set to close at the end of the week!

I thought I'd be a little bit sad to pack away the spatula and the special pancake mixing bowl (even if it is only for a week or so), but as it turns out, I am way too excited to shed any tears.  While this house has been great for our family, I am thrilled to get to move back to my old stomping grounds.






We've also been very busy with birthday parties over the last few weekends (including Grace's, which I will hopefully post soon).

Yesterday afternoon we headed over to DAC Kids Pirates Cove for Reid's 4th Birthday Bash.  I had never been there before and was a little surprised to walk in and find all sorts of slides and bounce houses...encased in a giant sand pit.

The girls loved and had no qualms about pouring sand all over Corey's and my head.








Last weekend, we attended Handley's 4th Birthday Party at Champion Kids and not one of the pictures I took turned out.  I clearly did something wrong!

And speaking of Handley, her very talented mommy made the adorable shirts that Grace and Bonnie are wearing in the above party pics!