Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bieber Fever


Yesterday morning I was feeling brave.  I was in desperate need of a pedicure so I decided to take both girls with me.

It was definitely the quickest pedicure I have ever had, but overall, the outing was a success.

While Bonnie munched on Cracker Barrel candy in her stroller, Grace and I got our feet pampered and our toenails painted.  She was excited to get to pick out whatever polish she wanted from the color wall, and was even more ecstatic when the lady painted a little flower on her big toes.

She was not ecstatic, however, to get 4 (yes 4!) shots at her check-up later that day.  She also had to have a vile of blood drawn from her arm thanks to a history of high cholesterol on her daddy's side of the family.

It was definitely our roughest check-up to date.  Toys "R" Us didn't mind one bit, though.  You know I am a sucker when it comes to my babies.  And I hate it when they don't feel good so I'll do just about anything to make them better.  Even it means buying out the toy store.

Stats are:
Height - 40 inches (54th percentile)
Weight - 32.6 pounds (28th percentile)



Today I discovered that the girls in our household have Bieber Fever.  Okay yes, I am including myself in that statement.  "Baby" is a catchy song, ok?!

We only listened to it on You Tube a hundred times and then of course I had to buy it on iTunes and burn it onto a disc so we could listen to it in the car.  On repeat.


For the record, Grace calls Justin Bieber, Justin "Beaver."

One more thing is that today I was finally able to get to the hair salon so I could get the natural blonde put back in my hair.  The girls did not accompany me to this appointment.  When I picked them up from my mom's this afternoon, Grace told me that she loved my new "twilights."  So silly.