Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22 months old on the 22nd


She might be a handful, but our Bonnie is absolutely hilarious.  And she is just as sweet as she is funny.

Things are pretty much the same in Bonnie's world, except she has added just a couple of things to her list of tricks over the last month.

Grace is really into knock-knock jokes right now, so of course, little sister has to copy.  Bonnie's favorite one is the one about the interrupting cow.  You know the one that goes:

"Knock, knock."

"Who's there?"

"Interrupting cow."

"Interrupting co..........."

"MOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Yep.  She can fully execute that one.  If I can ever get her to do it on video I'll definitely post it.

She can say pretty much anything now and is becoming fiercely independent; however, she is still a total daddy's girl.

We spent today at the Botanical Gardens, or the "Mechanical Gardens" as Grace says, with the Pattersons trying not to think about the fact that my baby will be 2 years old in just 2 very short months.

It was an absolute blast.  We were all having so much fun that I never even thought about what time it was until I looked at my phone and it said 1:15pm.  What?!

That is a field trip I definitely want to do again.





Calls her bathing suit her "bee-bee soups."



**Charlie was a little camera shy today.