Friday, February 26, 2010

"Mom...

I may have messy hands." You may have messy hands? "Um, yes."

Those ink-stained hands were all I saw when I turned around. Definitely need to remember that she is getting taller by the day.

What a mess!

So, we're spending another day indoors (ahhh!), and I'm just about ready for my third cup of coffee. There's nothing like sleeping on the floor of your baby's room for 2 nights in a row. Thanks to the the humidifier and the white noise machine, I kept dreaming I was in the Antarctic!

Speaking of sleep, I was trying to put Grace to bed the other night. Of course, she was pulling out all her usual stall tactics. I finally said in a rather stern voice, Grace, it is time for bed. Mommy is not putting away any more toys! I am done for the day! She didn't put up quite the fight I was expecting. She just bowed and said "Sorry, your Majesty." Maybe I need to cut back on the Disney movies!

My sweet girls