Welcome to the greatest show on "Earf"! We couldn't have asked for a more fun weekend than this. Not only was the weather BEAUTIFUL, but we also got to go go the Circus with Grace's best friend...her cousin Emma! All last week, I really thought that Saturday would never come. All Grace could talk about was how she couldn't wait to see Emma. She reminded me several times a day that on Saturday we were going to go to the Circus with Uncle Dave, Aunt Stacy, and Emma and that Mimi and Gramps were going to stay home with Bonnie because "she is not grown up enough to go to the Circus yet." Don't worry, Bon. I promise that we'll all go next year.
"Is it time to go yet? Please?"
Gracie and her Daddy
Running around the CNN Center after the show
We had a great lunch at Don Juan after the show ended, then the girls had a blast running through Centennial Olympic Park. Grace definitely worked off her quesadillas! She was so sad when it was time to go home. All the way to the car she said, "I need to see my cousin Emma. I miss her!"
Emma telling Gracie all about the pansies
They were so startled every time the water shot up!