Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another sick day.

I ended up taking Grace to the Wellstar down the street last night after she cried inconsolably for 2 hours. She also kept telling me that her mouth hurt. I couldn't figure out what could possibly be hurting in there, so I assumed that she was talking about that funny feeling you get in your mouth right before you throw up. Well, she never threw up but she does have an ear infection. Can an ear ache make your mouth hurt? Actually, the doctor said that she was on the verge of an ear infection so she wrote us a prescription and told me to hold off giving it to her for 48 hours with the hope that it might clear up on its own. She ended up spiking a fever late last night, so I went ahead with the antibiotic.

That being said, we spent another day at home and Grace would not let me take her picture even though she looked really cute in an outfit she picked all by herself, of course...a Christmas dress, with hot pink leggings, and my black patent leather flats. Bonnie, on the other hand, has no choice but to let me photograph (and dress) her since she still can't get away from me! It was also very nice of Grace to loan us her chair for our little photo shoot.