Monday, September 19, 2011

Bedazzled Ballerinas

We may have gotten slashed by the Blades on Saturday, but game number #2 was just as much fun as the first.  And Bonnie got to make an appearance at this one, too.  

She didn't run out onto the field nearly as much as I thought she would, either.  She had a great time on the sidelines running around and kicking the soccer ball with Gramps, and would stop every now and then when Grace would call for her from the field.  










Today we were back to normal in our ballerina/princess get-ups.

After a preschool play date bright and early this morning, Bonnie went down for a long nap at Mimi's while Grace and I hit up Michael's for some arts and crafts supplies.  Grace is really into art these days, and I had a little project going of my own.


We spent the rest of the afternoon donning all of the new jewels Mimi bought for the girls.  And dancing to Swan Lake on the back porch.  LOVE this fall weather!