Bummer, this is my last day with Grace and her family.
First thing this morning, we ate breakfast and got dressed because Grace’s mom had to go to a Mom’s club meeting (MOPS) at Mt. Bethel. The girls and I got to go to the daycare where they called us Moppets. It was really fun. We colored, ate snacks, and watched Tinkerbell.
After the meeting, we all came home for lunch and nap/rest time. Then, Ms. Andrea called to see if Grace and I wanted to come over and play while Bonnie was sleeping. Sure! I love Alex and Clara. We had a fun time playing in the playroom.
After we got home, it was time to go to the grocery store. I got to drive the car cart. Then we went home and played some more while while Mrs. May cooked dinner. Then it was time for bath/stories/bed.





