Who doesn’t love Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast? That is something I loved waking up to after a great night’s sleep.
After breakfast we all put on our Sunday best and went to church. This week’s priest was really funny. He sent a great Lenten message home with us, but he also told a lot of jokes in between.
After church we went home and had lunch, put Bonnie down for her nap and then went outside to play and do more yard work. I’ll tell you, the weather so far this weekend has been awesome! I love to play outside!
Once Bonnie woke up, it was time to get dressed and go over to the Fougerousses house for dinner. I got to meet Em and Page, who are very nice girls that are exactly the same ages as Grace and Bonnie. We played and played and played until it was time to eat dinner. Then, the kids all watched a movie while the grown-ups (and Ikey) ate dessert - cookies and ice cream. DOUBLE YUM.
