Friday, March 16, 2012

Ike - Day 1

TGIF!  I got to go home with Grace again today - oh boy!!  I had so much fun spending the weekend with Grace and her family last time that I just know this weekend will be just as awesome.
As soon as we got home Grace’s little sister, Bonnie, had to go down for her nap.  While she slept, Grace, her mom and I went outside to “help” Mrs. May plant rose bushes by their mailbox.  Shortly after that, the neighbors came out to play too.  I loved playing with Alex, Clara and Ms. Andrea.  They are so fun!
Bonnie woke up after a while, and she joined us outside, too.  We drew with sidewalk chalk, rode Grace’s big wheel, and played Prince and Princess in Ms. Andrea’s front yard.  
Soon it was time for dinner...and boy, was I starving from all that exercise!  I got my own special bowl to eat my dog bones out of, and Grace even sneaked me some of her shamrock cookie for dessert ;-).  
After dinner it was time for baths - I even got one.  I guess I got pretty dirty outside this afternoon.  Then, it was time to snuggle up in Grace’s nice, soft bed and go to sleep.