Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We woke up bright and early to a delicious pancake and sausage breakfast prepared for us by Mr. May. It was YUMMY! Then, we had to quickly get dressed and go to Grace’s soccer game. Grace played such a great game and I watched from the sidelines the whole time! Grace’s Mimi and Gramps were there, too, along with Alex and Clara. I was so glad to get to play with them again!
After the game, we met Mimi and Gramps for lunch at Chili’s. I helped Grace eat her quesadilla and mashed potatoes. YUM.
Then it was home for nap and rest time because we had a big afternoon planned.
Once everyone got up and dressed in green attire, we headed over to Memaw and PopPop’s house for a St. Patrick’s Birthday celebration for Grace and Bonnie’s great grandmother, Gaga. It was great! We ate corned beef and cabbage, potatoes, and coffee and bread pudding for dessert. I had to be rolled out of there I was so stuffed!















