Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring is time for...

birthday parties! Today we got up, ate our usual Pancake Saturday feast, got dressed and headed over to Harper's 1st birthday party! Grace is friends with Harper's big sister, Handley, so she was extra excited to go to the party and was not at all interested in stopping on her way to the car to let me take her picture.



The party was at Harper's and Handley's house, and there was a ton of fun things for the kids to play with. There were also GIANT cupcakes! Grace ate almost a whole one all by herself and Bonnie may have had a little taste of the frosting ;)




I somehow didn't get to snap a picture of the birthday girl, but I must say that she looked adorable in her little birthday dress and matching bow. She also ate her birthday cupcake like a little lady. So cute!

Corey managed to get this pic of all the "big" kids eating pizza. I think it's safe to say that everyone had a great time.

Happy 1st birthday, Harper!