She said Dada! Not just the dadadadadada babbling she's been doing for a week or so. Nope. She actually looks at Corey and says in the sweetest little voice, "Dada." Suffice it to say he melts every time.
She can also wave "bye bye" on command. That started this past Saturday when I asked my mom and dad to come over to help watch the girls for a little while so that Corey and I could finish up some yard work. My dad went with us when I took Bonnie upstairs for her bath, and after they said their goodnights my dad waved "bye bye" to her. Well, we were all shocked when she waved back at him! She didn't just randomly flail her arm in the air; she actually flapped her fingers up and down trying to copy exactly what he was doing. 3 times! She is growing up so fast!