This weather couldn't be any better. The last few days have been incredibly gorgeous, and we have been taking full advantage. We spent one afternoon out back dying easter eggs. Whereas Grace is usually quite chapped upon waking up from a nap, I had a particularly easy time getting her out of bed on this day. She couldn't wait to go outside and get to work on those eggs. Bonnie got to help, too!
This beautiful weather has also allowed Gracie to don her spring wardrobe. She was especially happy to put on her "spin off" dress without a long-sleeved shirt and tights underneath it. Grace, being the most extreme form of a girly-girl, has affectionately given this particular dress its "spin-off" name because it twirls around "just perfectly, Mommy".
The little Easter Bunny loves being able to show off her spring wardrobe, complete with her very own Keds, too!
I have to note how much I love this blog because it allows me to document every little thing my girls say and do that I want to remember. Even the stuff that makes me want to scream. And especially the stuff that makes me smile.