Lately, Grace has been saying some things that just flat out crack me up. I have no idea where she comes up with most of this stuff, but it's pretty funny - at least to Corey and me - and maybe her grandparents!
I finally wrote everything down because I always want to remember the funny things she has said at this age...
"Mommy, please help me do it all by myself!"
"It's a rainy day with puppies and kitty cats."
Pretty sure she meant it's raining cats and dogs.
"Look! I'm jingle-bellin'!"
Said at Christmas while dancing around with a ring of bells.
"I'm just tappin' dancin'...hard!"
Said while stomping her feet as hard as she could on my kitchen hardwoods.
And finally, much to Corey's dismay, a couple of safety reminders. He wants Grace to be more daring and thinks that I'm turning her into a big chicken...
"Drive carefully! Don't forget your buckles!" or "Buckle up for safety belts!"
These are things that she tells anyone and everyone before they leave our house.
At least she practices what she preaches!