Monday, January 25, 2010

First Ballet Class

Today was Grace's first official day as a ballerina and man, was she excited! All through breakfast she kept asking if it was time to put on her "costume" yet. I told her that she had to eat a good breakfast so that she had enough energy to dance, and surprise, surprise, she ate everything on her plate! Finally, it was time to get dressed...



She was a little worried about having to wear her Keds to class, but I promised her over and over again that she would get to change into her ballet slippers as soon as we got there.




I was taking pictures from the other side of a glass partition, so the pictures are a little blurry. She had the BEST time stretching and walking like a flamingo, and only had to be told to stand on her dot 10 times. Luckily, Miss Lindsey is full of patience!




George arrived shortly after we got home, and Grace couldn't have been happier to see him. He will be staying with us for the next couple of weeks...hope he likes dressing up like Cinderella and Aurora!