that about sums up our day. While I attempted to organize Grace's closet - attempted being the operative word - I came upon the adorable dirndl that Grace's grandparents got for her in Germany a while back. She was a little too small for it at first, but it has been hanging patiently in her closet awaiting the day she would become big enough to wear it. Well, the day has arrived! As soon as I saw it, I had to put it on her immediately. A perfect fit. I looked at her. She looked at me. We both knew what was coming next. Pictures. Lots of them.
Aurora shoes...the perfect accessory to any outfit
This one here is so happy because she knows it's just a matter of time until she inherits that dress. Also, because she gets sweet potatoes for dinner tonight.
The day didn't stop after dirndl dress up. A surprise care package arrived in the mail from Nana and Granddad containing these awesome princess tattoos. She would have preferred to have worn them all, but I managed to convince her that she had no more arm space - which is obviously true - and that we would ink an entire new arm palette tomorrow.