Monday, July 26, 2010

Church Camp

I always get a little anxiety the night before the "first day" of anything; especially when it involves one of my children.

This week, Grace will be attending camp with her friends, Handley and Avery, and today marked Day #1. Unlike her mother, Grace was not anxious at all. In fact, she was so excited to go that she walked right into her classroom without telling me goodbye. I think the other 2 girls did the same thing to their mommies, too!

I was so glad to see her when it was time to pick her up, and from everything she told me, it sounds like they all had a great day.



Bonnie and I hit up Hobby Lobby after camp drop-off, and the entire trip she kept turning around in her buggy seat to see if Grace was sitting behind her. I don't think she knew what to do with all the one-on-one time with me. Either that or she couldn't believe how quiet it was without Grace around! Maybe a little bit of both...