I am a "back-dater." I love to record our families' memories, but I don't like to blog everyday. Perhaps I'm a little lazy. Or maybe I just take way too many pictures. Definitely a little bit of both.
I also like the events I record to match the dates on which they occur. Hence, the "back-dating."
Having said that, I took a lot of pictures of our 2012 trip to Disney World. So, I'll have a lot of pictures to post on the blog. This is going to take a little time. But please remember to scroll down every now and then to see if I've sneaked in a post or 2!
In the meantime, I'll share a couple of pics of the girls acting silly at the dinner table while enjoying their Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie treats.
And I'll sign off by saying that our 2012 Disney trip was our BEST. TRIP. EVER.


