Meet Meal Plan Man.
Meal Plan Man is a man with a plan. A Disney meal plan, to be exact. And Meal Plan Man likes to stick to his plan. And man, I don't think I've ever eaten so much food in my entire life. :-)
Today we hit the Magic Kingdom. Hard. I. Love. That. Place. I could seriously live there, and am thinking about relocating my family to Orlando just so that I can work there and see Cinderella's castle every day. Not really, but kind of. I love it that much.
And to see how excited my kids were was icing on the cake. They were simply in awe.
We rode just about every ride, except Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, which closed literally today. Grace was crushed as she was 1/4 inch too short to ride it last year and has been talking about this roller coaster for one solid year. I'm not even close to kidding about that. I feel sorry for the girl whose job it was to redirect traffic away from the ride. Not really. I may have given her a little piece of my mind to which she smiled and replied, "Have a magical day." I could have slapped her.
In spite of that, we managed to pull it together and still have the time of our lives. I'm not even close to kidding about that, either.
Bonnie loved seeing the "giant crunchers" as soon as we walked into the park...
These girls...
...insisted on riding this ride....
...neither of them cared for it. Surprise, surprise. :-)
The teacups were more their speed. And Small World (Bonnie LOVED Small World!).
We met Rapunzel...
...the rare-to-be-seen Fairy Godmother...
...and we even met Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore at our impromptu character dinner at the Crystal Palace thanks to the ever-savvy Meal Plan Man!
The meal plan also includes dessert with every single meal. The girls didn't seem to mind that too much.
When we weren't riding rides, meeting characters, or stuffing our faces, we were watching every show at the castle and every parade that went by.
We had an awesome time. And I am so glad I get to see this for 2 more whole days...

















