I've been on a little blogging sabbatical. I don't know, lately I've just been enjoying hanging out with Corey watching all of our shows at night. We've also had quite a lot of drama over the last several weeks that has left me just plain exhausted every day.
A little recap:
Bonnie got pneumonia and an ear infection.
Bonnie got a mild head injury.
Bonnie got Fifth Disease.
Grace got a sinus infection.
Bonnie got bronchiolitis and an ear infection.
Bonnie got a stomach bug.
Erica caught Bonnie's stomach bug.
Grace caught Bonnie's and Erica's stomach bug.
**For the record, we have managed to make it 4 1/2 years without vomiting, with the exception of the time Grace fell off the kitchen chair last year and vomited. That's it. We have never, ever dealt with a stomach virus before and I can safely say that I hope that doesn't happen again. For a very, very long time.**
Grace has suddenly become afraid of the dark and prefers to sleep in our bed. Every. Single. Night. I've promised the girl everything short of a pony if she'll sleep in her bed again. Hopefully this will be a short-lived phase.
But, lest I sound like I am complaining too much, I want to also say for the record that I am grateful that all of these ailments were easily treatable. Even if it has meant very little sleep for the last couple of months. Manischewitz, this momma is tired!
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that we had flying squirrels in our attic. Like Bullwinkle's sidekick. Yes, they are real. I couldn't believe it, either. And those little nuisances like to party at around 4 in the morning.
After several visits from the exterminator and having our roofline sealed, we are hopeful that that little problem is behind us.
And now, my poor, sick girls...

