Thursday, December 31, 2009

We're on the World Wide Web!

I've been thinking for a while now about starting a blog to update our out of town family on what exactly it is we do here on a daily basis - well, maybe not EVERY day. The main purpose would be to show pictures of the girls and how fast they are growing up (sniffle). I sort of went back and forth with "do I post our lives for just anyone to see or do I try to get better about e-mailing pictures?" For those of you who know me know that I absolutely refuse to get on Facebook or MySpace or whatever that stuff is called. Well, the decision was made for me when Corey surprised me for Christmas with my very own blog! Please keep in mind that he worked very hard at this and he did think of the title all by himself - bless his heart...

That being said, I hope you enjoy the pictures and I'll do my best to update regularly!